Maybe a kid you know always eats a snack during a soccer game or goes to the school nurse before lunch to get a shot.
If you have a friend or a classmate like this — or this sounds just like you — you''s find out.
reverses diabetes type 2 origin (🔥 and coronavirus) | reverses diabetes type 2 blood testhow to reverses diabetes type 2 for What Is Diabetes?
Diabetes is a disease that affects how the body uses glucose (say: GLOO-kose), a sugar that is the body''s how it should work:
- You eat.
- Glucose from the food gets into your bloodstream.
- Your pancreas makes a hormone called insulin (say: IN-suh-lin).
- Insulin helps the glucose get into the body''t make insulin or the insulin doesn''t get into the cells normally, so the blood sugar level gets too high. Lots of sugar in the blood makes people sick if they don''t make insulin. The body can still get glucose from food but the glucose can''s needed. Glucose stays in the blood, which makes the blood sugar level very high and causes health problems.
reverses diabetes type 2 treats (🔥 carbohydrate) | reverses diabetes type 2 reversalhow to reverses diabetes type 2 for Type 2 diabetes is different from type 1 diabetes. In type 2 diabetes, the pancreas still makes insulin, but the insulin doesn''t usually enough. Something else has to happen — like getting a viral infection — for a person to develop type 1 diabetes.
Type 1 diabetes can''t even tell who will get it and who won''t get the 1 last update 27 May 2020 from sugarType 1 diabetes can''t even tell who will get it and who won''t get from sugar
- lose weight as the body starts to use fat and muscle for fuel because it can''t use sugar for energy
Getting treatment for diabetes can stop these symptoms from happening. A doctor can do tests on a kid''re eating and doing than kids without diabetes. They need to:
- take insulin as their doctor prescribed
- eat a healthy, balanced diet with accurate carbohydrate counts
- check blood sugar levels as prescribed
- get regular exercise
Kids with diabetes will have to do special things sometimes, like eat a snack on the bus during a long school trip. Or they might have to wake up earlier than everyone else at a sleepover to take their insulin and have some breakfast to keep their blood sugar levels under control.
What Else Should I Know?
Although this might seem like a lot of work, the good news is that new products and equipment can help make it easier for for 1 last update 27 May 2020 kids to take care of their diabetes. Scientists are looking for ways to make it easier to check blood sugar levels and give insulin. They''s hope that one day a cure will be found.Although this might seem like a lot of work, the good news is that new products and equipment can help make it easier for kids to take care of their diabetes. Scientists are looking for ways to make it easier to check blood sugar levels and give insulin. They''s hope that one day a cure will be found.
Even though kids with diabetes have to do some special things, it doesn't keep them from doing the stuff they love. They can still play sports, go out with their friends, and go on trips. So if you have a friend with diabetes, let him or her know you can deal with it. Being friends is all about having fun together, not having a perfect pancreas!