Diabetes is a metabolic disease that kills 3. 4 Million People in 2004 according to the World Health Organization. It is characterized with high blood sugar level because pancreas does not produce enough insulin or the cell is resistant to the insulin. Added by the WHO, this will be the 7th leading cause death this 2013. Because of this alarming rate of death that increase every year, they recommend population-wide approaches to promote healthy diet and regular physical activity, thereby reducing the growing global problem of overweight and obesity.
In promoting healthy diet, the diabetic patient needs to minimize the intake of foods high in carbohydrates, sugar fats and cholesterol. The need to be cautious in taking medication and following the strict regulation of blood sugar plus weight regulation is a burden for those clients. They are probably thinking how they can enjoy the sweetness of fruits if they have diabetes?
Mrs. Kamna Desai a nutritionist said that, diabetics can have fruits provided that fruits must be consumed in a limited quantity.
For this moment, let’s talk about the Kiwi fruit. Studies have showed that Kiwi can be consumed by patients having type 1 and 2 diabetes.
- Due to its fiber and fructose found in Kiwi fruits, the glycemic index is extremely low (53). This mean that eating this fruit will not increase blood sugar level significantly.
- It contains Inositol necessary for controlling blood sugar levels in diabetics. It enhances the sensitivity of insulin in the human body which can lead to higher absorption of glucose into the cell that lessens the sugar in the blood stream.
- Kiwi fruit is low in fat that aid in gaining weight. The weight of type 2 patients need to be regulated so that their diabetes will also controlled.
- It has the ability of protecting DNA from oxygen related damage because Kiwi is high in phytonutrients. Though researchers are not yet certain which specific compounds that give a protective antioxidant capacity, they are convinced that with the help of these varieties of flavonoids and carotenoids act as antioxidant, these phytonutrients in kiwi may be responsible for this DNA protection.
- Vitamin C and A is present that promotes faster healing process and good eyesight.
- Besides it will help lower the risk of cardiovascular disease because it reduces the fats and diminishes the risk of blood clot;
- Rich in polyphenols, and potassium, which may function individually to protect the blood vessels and heart.
See the table below for in depth analysis of nutrients:
Kiwi fruit or Chinese gooseberry (Actinidia chinensis),
reverses diabetes type 2 normal range chart (⭐️ and covid 19) | reverses diabetes type 2 logbookhow to reverses diabetes type 2 for Principle
Percentage of RDA
|Total Fat||0.52 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||8%|
|Vitamin A||87 IU||3%|
|Vitamin C||92.7 mg||154%|
|Vitamin E||1.46 mg||10%|
|Vitamin K||40.3 µg||34%|
reverses diabetes type 2 vaccine (🔥 health promotion) | reverses diabetes type 2 ketonehow to reverses diabetes type 2 for for 1 last update 27 May 2020
reverses diabetes type 2 and zinc (🔥 dinner menu) | reverses diabetes type 2 pancreashow to reverses diabetes type 2 for Trackbacks/Pingbacks
- Elmanın Faydaları Nelerdir? | Sağlık Fit - reverses diabetes type 2 good food (👍 diagnostic) | reverses diabetes type 2 treatments and regimentshow to reverses diabetes type 2 for November 16, 2016
[…] Diyabetli hastaların da kullanabileceği bir meyve olarak bilinmektedir. Ancak diyabetli hastaların elma tüketiminde oldukça dikkatli olması ve aşırıya kaçmadan elma tüketimi yapmaları oldukça önemlidir (8,9). […]
- 10 Best Fruits for Diabetes [Part 1] | Diabetics Weekly - April for 1 last update 27 May 2020 14, 2017April 14, 2017
[…] V. Health benefits of kiwi fruit and diabetes. Officialy Diabetic. Accessed […]
- How Does Kiwi Affect Your Blood Sugar Levels | Diabetes Health Page - September 7, 2017 reverses diabetes type 2 treatment options (🔴 uptodate) | reverses diabetes type 2 uptodatehow to reverses diabetes type 2 for
[…] Source Officially Diabetic […]